- Technical FAQ Where can I get the HDK? 07-Jul-2016
The HDK includes detailed technical information such as pin description, protocol specification, etc. and it will be provided only if you participate in Modular Friends co-development. However, you can see the brief introductory information here.
- Technical FAQ How can I suggest my idea about new Modular Friends? 01-Apr-2016
Contact us for further discussion.
- Technical FAQ How much can I take profits if my idea is implemented to a real product? 01-Apr-2016
Further discussion will be individually given when the co-development started. It is based on the mutual agreement and contract with you.
- Technical FAQ Does the Modular Friends require co-development with LG? 01-Apr-2016
Yes. Modular Friends should be co-developed with us because it affects smartphone's performance and design significantly.
- Technical FAQ What is the Modular Friends? 01-Apr-2016
Modular Friends stands for a companion device which can be bonded to the modular design LG Smartphone like G5. You can refer to G5 Modular Friends such as LG CAM Plus or LG Hi-Fi Plus with B&O Play as an example.
- Technical FAQ What is LG Friends Certification 31-Mar-2016
LG Friends Certification is a process of verifying that your device meets the LG Friends standards of compatibility, reliability, usability and stability when paired with G5, criteria of performance, and the quality of SW/HW design. We authorize devices and give the permission to use LG Friends logo through LG Friends Certification.
- Technical FAQ What is the Friends SDK? 31-Mar-2016
The Friends SDKs provide APIs that let your apps to connect to and control LG Friends.
- About Site [Forum] Formatting sample code on forum 30-Mar-2016
You can format your code in your post for forum. We recommend you to use this feature, because some of the characters in code are recognized as real code of the webpage.
To format your code, start your code block with [code] and end it with [/code].
This is the code I wrote. The cheatkey() is not called properly.
Can you tell me what I've done wrong?
- About Site [Forum] How can I monitor my forum and be notified when my question gets answered? 30-Mar-2016
Our community forums provide a monitoring (or watching if you prefer) feature so that you can be notified by mail when a new post or a reply to your question is posted.
Simply press the Monitor button at the bottom of your forum page, and proceed with the confirmation prompt.Notification mail will be sent to the email address you have provided us for the site account.
If you want to stop monitoring your forum, simply press the Stop Monitoring button at the bottom of your forum page, and proceed with the confirmation prompt.
You can always start monitoring again by pressing the Monitor button.
- About Site Chrome browser is recommended for this site 30-Mar-2016
Chrome browser is best recommended for this site. For IE, IE 11 or above is available.