Creating a Project
Create an Android project from Android Studio by the following steps:
1) Select ‘New Project’ from the ‘File’ menu or ‘Start a new Android Studio project’ from ‘Quick Start’.
2) Fill in the required fields in the ‘New Project’ window.
3) Choose the ‘Phone and Tablet’ platform from the ‘Target Android Devices’ window.
4) Select ‘API 21: Android 5.0 (Lollipop)’ for ‘Minimum SDK’.
5) Add an Activity to the project and complete creating the basics of the project.
For more information on how to create a project with Android Studio, please refer to the following Android Developer site: Create a Project with Android Studio